Monday, December 12, 2005


I fetched him and we went for dinner at Gurame.
Sedapla and sungguh memuaskan.
The service, the food and the price too.
I think its reasonable for such a good spread.
We had the famous Gurame fish but baked w chillies, ayam bogor, pepes (i loike sekali) and tahu telur. I luv their rice very much. Shaiful hehe, he had to finish up the chicken and tahu telur since i was so full. He complaint about me making him fat. I luv fat man...geram, comel n kiut.
Gave him his gifts in the red Santa hat while we watched the waves and shiny sea.
I luv him and i hope i get to celebrate his birthday every year til my last breathe.
Hehe...so lomentik ah. Geli i.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The night had to be cut short cos kena hantar camera to Naz's pl.
Waliza wanna pinjam for her bro's wedding.
I hope Naz had a safe journey last night.

No comments: