
I am having problem joining the samsung.mobile club.
I am having a lil problem handling this weird heartbreaking feeling again.
I feel like screaming at my uncle especially this time cos he decided to marry my cousin.
I miss my cousin, Liza. Feel like going kampung n talk to her under the mangosteen tree or on the lil bridge. I hate my unlcle. Weird but i still hate him.
Wak Satay, my neighbour, dah meninggal.
Mum is preparing food for the family.
I help them in a while.
UM website is down n its even more irritating dat i cant get a single sip of joy today.
I am exaggerating. Shaiful thinks i am weird n a drama queen too. I think he does.

I dislike my uncle ...hate maybe...i am confused but wat i knoe, i would love to kick n scream at him. I am sick...nope my uncle a sickening ass...STOP ME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment