Saturday, November 12, 2005



I could hear u
u were there
I could see u
u were there
I...I'm gonna wait

Been listening to lotsa Chantal Kreviazuk.
Didnt knoe that she was the one who sang "Leaving on a jet plane".
Luv the tune dat i heard fr the sisterhood of traveling pants.
My next fav is "Time" followed by " What if it all means something".

Just taking a lil break before i return to studying.
Its Wacana paper on Monday n i am quite worried.
However, i am not letting my worried self lose my focus.
Try my best, yeah dats all i have to do...try n accept wadeva dat Allah gonna give cos Allah knoes better on wat i deserve. I am reminding myself to be bersyukur n redha. Heh!
Oh, i watched the old Amazing race. Its horrible when ur other half is a terrible sore loser. The guy really blew it w his partner, i guess. I would be as heard broken as the lady if my husband pushed n screamed at me when he lose. Thats like the worst hurt next to child labour, maybe. I cant remember his name but he is the dominant curly hair fella. Even the host told him to talk to his crying wife. Great, he shouted to his crying wife its a race n not compassion. Kesian dia. Hey i got their pic.

Great too, i can watch wat happened to them online.

This one is my fav couple.
The lady reminds me of sweet Britney Spears.


But what if it all means something?
What if it all
What if it all means something?
What if it all
If I could go anywhere for you, believe me I would

No comments: