
Selamat berpuasa! =)
Its first day of Ramadhan and we gonna breakfast tog as housemates.
Naz cooking nasi ayam...shortcut sekali pasal tader daun pandan, ayam marinated in kicap or wadeva sauce. Oklah, as long as she get to cook and feel comfy in the hse.
Last night, she fried rice. Ingatkan kak Joy rupanya dia. Her lil fren, Liza came over so she had time off w her and i had my time off too. I wasnt feeling well yesterday. Had fever and now still ada but not as bad as yesterday. Its like really blurry at Mid Valley and my whole body is aching. I think i got it fr HIM. Yeah, u MR BIG GUY!!!
Its fasting n i shall stop thinking of him.
Told him not to sms me or distract me. If meet, maybe i am gonna ask him to cover himself.
Ok craplah. I am hoping to be a better Muslimah this Ramadhan.
So gonna be quiet most of the time.
Tata...assalamualaikum.
No comments:
Post a Comment