Sunday, September 18, 2005

Singapore is sooo sooo safe.
Any of u catched Wushu Warriors this morning on Kids Central?
They wanna featured the act of vandalism but they created a black cardboard to be vandalised instead of real walls. I think its so unreal and funny. The trios look snobbish too so all the more i think its right to be disgusted. I like the Wizzards of the Void Deck better. Creative and funny plus not so much of a facade.

Yeah, its my big 27th day today. Big 27 and i have to unstitch the gums later in the evening. Today too is my fav cousin big day. Norafida aka Liza Wak Surip, getting married to her old secondary fren name Murad. The hot babe in Kampung Parit Yusuf finally hitched on the day she has her chicken pox. Horrible k cos chicken pox attacked her face on Friday. So for brides or ex-brides who had a not so perfect wedding or things dont go as fine as u expected, BE THANKFUL cos at least u all dont have chicken pox on ur wedding day. Good thing Liza didnt cry cos she told me dat the marks is not as worst as losing ur partner on the wedding date. She prayed for safety and also panjang jodoh. I luv my cousin. I pray for a non-chicken pox face and good health for me n my partner if we eva get hitch. She sent me to Batu Pahat so dat i can board the 530 bus. I am sad that i cant stay for her wedding and i even forgot to get her the gift i had in mind. Hope to see her again.

In Sg, i was greeted by HIM. Went home, freshened up...vroomed to Simpang Bedok for yummy crab. I was mabuk ketamlah when Sharkeroo n her frens came. Suppose to be surprised but the crabs really slowed me down to a level of extreme oblivious. I felt weird with the lil surprise but settled in immediately when they all kinda cooled a bit as they realized they shudnt keep on acting to surprise. Just be lazy and normal cos dats just safe and not of greater expectation. Got movie tixs, a frame, necklace, mango top and CONVERSE!!! Thanks a lot and the cake is yummy. Appreciate it very much tho i dont knoe how to react. 11 stalks of roses, beautiful. HE makes me appreciate flowers very much and I LUV HIM MORE.

Thanks mum for frying macaroni this morning. I luv ur silent gesture of acknowledgement. Little things matter a lot when its with sincerity. Just be a sincere person to me and i will appreciate u all foreva.

Thanks for the wishes and thank Allah for still blessing me at 27.
Al-Fateha.

No comments: