At college 10 now.
Its raining heavily after the Karnival Jom Main.
Everything went well n ok.
Lotsa participation tho none participated in Konda Kondi.
I am one of the judges but in charge of the congkak station.
There were 6 games:- batu seremban, congkak, zero-point, lawi ayam, galah panjang and konda-kondi but only 5 active games. No one knoes how to play and dare to try out konda kondi. Its an interesting game. I probably will write the instruction next time.
The hse gonna be owned by me this weekend since Naz in sg, Ita in port dickson, kak joy n kak lina will be at nilai. Invited madina,suzi nother seni gurls to sleep over so dat we can discuss our presentation work next. Its piling but glad karnival Jom Main is over. K...i miss my bf and hope to see him soon. I dreamt of my ex but it doesnt matter. So many reflections being done and prayers whispered before sleep. I want a better me and HIM each day.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment