Took the Causeway Link Express to KL.
Poor Fat, so much for her love to eat in the bus.
Aftermath wasnt great n thank Allah, she did not contaminate the bus.
I was laughing myself to sleep n i knoe its not nice but Fat is like a natural clown.
Anyway, Fat told me dat i was just making a pool out of a droplet.
Shudnt be too petty n must chill a bit.
So i skip Wacana cos i rather go to the library n read about it.
Tutorials of coslah takkan skip.
Unfortunately library still not open thus i am here.
I had the most scarry surreal dream. Dream of going to another dimension.
Subhanallah. Anyway, HE makes me secured w his sms this morning.
I love him a lot and it hurts me more to say hurtful things.
Urghhhh! The Looney toons are here or actually just a toon.
So lets try to work all these tog dear n i am really searching for my solat mode.
Assalamualaikum.
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment