We sighed the moment Jurassic Park was played on the screen but later, we were actually enjoying the dinosaur movie. After Yong Peng, the driver played this Chinese action packed movie n the girl really attracts me w her lovely features. Its about girls dat been kidnapped to be trained into killers. Really good and a bit funny when she met her clumsy lover.
I really want to convince u ppl dat she is pretty. Who? Maggie Q.
I luuuuurve her features especially her lips.

Her eyes and lips are such a turn on actually.

Okie enuff of my twisted admiration. I would luv to have her features.
Hope, its agreeable dat she is pretty.
So mum called fr Mecca and its subuh there.
She is coming back tomorrow. Shud be reaching here w nyayi, Puza n Pak Long at 11.
Cant wait to fetch them n then go to Fazleen's wedding.
I dont knoe the bride n groom but invited cos i knoe Farzeea n Sharky.
Cant wait to eat the briyani n see their fruit of gotong-royong.
tata...gonna thread my brows.
No comments:
Post a Comment