This is too early to put on my lenses.
Unshowered, unbrushed, unfreshed and here, i am typing and wearing my lenses.
I misplace my specs again. See growing old in the mind is not dat fun.
I woke up at half past eleven to stare at myself in the mirror.
Sum very very fine lines under my eyes. My hair, i am gonna keep it long but not my fringe.
My fringe has typically curled when it touches my nose. The fringe has to be kept short since this time round, i want fringe to frame my high forehead. Where's my speclah?
Staring at my body, i think my bf think i am a piece of clay dat he loves moulding.
Guys like mould girls into shape and expand certain parts of their body to be womanly or motherly. Womanly is nice but not the typical motherly if u still have no kids. Btw, i have not been eating much cos i want a flatter tummy. I knoe exercise is better but i dont have the time and drive to exercise, thus starving is the next alternative. Euwww, the self-absorbed moment.
Snap! I have to search for my glasses w/o getting mad. Going to JE today to meet up w HIM.
Scrap bk must be done by today cos he need to hand it in tomorrow morning.
Tata, heh GREAT =) ...i dont have many ppl interested in reading my blog.
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment