Sheesh, he almost lost his motorbike key at Lido.
Watched Batman Begins after going to RELC.
Sigh, dia belum lagi do his MOE application but going to soon after i told him to apply online.
Kesian dia, i kinda regret dragging him to watch a movie.
I went back on my own so dat he could ridea back home straight.
Very tired. Ok Ok lah that Batman movie.
K, need to take a nap.
My period coming n i am getting irritated w Bibik.
She likes to ask many qs like where did i go and dah sembahyang ke belum.
Pls make her stop all that cos i dont like it.
I dont like to b reminded of being a lil girl when i am obviously 27.
Irritating kan bila kita dah sembahyang abeh orang tanya dah sembahyang ke belum.
Just now she asked me where did i go n i sternly said dat i went out.
I hate it tau.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment