Random 101 at the moment
1. Just threw sweet wrappers dat was always left by my bros at the comp desk.
2. Just switched off the pc so dat i can listen to myself typing.
3. Stll in my red shorts and bear t-shirt.
4. I like my fringe and morning hair dats been streaked red n brown.
5. At home w bibik since mum n hafiz off to JB.
6. Gonna have a rejuvenating spa session today.
7. I saw this random 101 on a husband's blog n decide to test my patience and intellect in this.
8. Waiting to start school altho i have been procrastinating my LI.
9. Now, theres sum drilling happening outside but aint disturbing.
10. I have not taken breakafast and having food disorder prob since i want a flat tummy.
11. I wanna go shopping to buy a few capri pants, a dress, hand bags and hair acessories but cant find the time and company.
12. Talking abt company, i have eliminated an old secondary fren cos she played bastard continuously and soooo used me.
13. She hated me and thus, she shud join the hatters club dat consist of jahat, nyce, jihn and maybe poww.
14. I hope her husband will be able to move on perfectly fine w/o she bugging him cos he dont deserve to be cheated and stupidified more.
15. I hope she find wadeva she want in this world but not thru lying and victimising ppl.
16. I dont care abt the hatters club because they definitely move on to a better phase.
17. I only care mostly about Allah and dats why i have been trying to complete my 5 times prayes a day altho i went to KL lately.
18. Despite ppl hating me, i have those few who are ok w me.
19. I learnt a lot from Sharkeroo altho she is younger than me in numbers.
20. Thanks to her too i have more indian frens tho i lose one recently.
21. This number reminds me of the key dat leads me to more screw ups like drugs and lesbianism.
22. I stopped all dat and doing fine w/o those past.
23. No turning back altho at times, ppl love rubbing dat on my face.
24. Wats my fav? Had to be acid cos i luv the visual stuff flashing and playing in my mind.
25. I love UM cos it malaynized me as well as Islamized me more.
26. Cant wait to grad so dat i can earn, work, contribute and have a family w him.
27. Him is Shaiful Bahri dats been w me since April.
28. Still too early and green but i hope the relationship bloom and last til God shut me down.
29. I like ppl around me especially the one i am with has cellulites.
30. Fat turns me on, another reason to be WEIRD.
31. I want a simple wedding altho i dream of a zoo wedding.
32. Yes, i luuuuv animals and dats why we going to the zoo next week.
33. Wats important to me is to finally do the right things according to Islam so dat i can be nearer to Allah.
34. Maybe umrah had changed me a bit, a little bit only.
35. I still dont cover up tho used to and i still think its sinful if Muslim girls dont cover up.
36. My reason: I am a victim of fashion and westernization cos i really love comfort.
37. I always ask Allah to make me not forget of myself and my basics.
38. My long ago attempt of being an atheist leads me to depression dat made my parents suffer too.
39. Due to dat depression and twistedness, i was known as Saiko.
40. The name shud live in me so dat it will remind me of my imperfection.
41. Be sincere and truthful in wadeva i am doing (trying).
42. Beginning to get lost in this random-ness.
43. Family, i luv my parents but love n hate my siblings.
44. My love hate relationship dont only occurs among my siblings but among frens too and definitely going to happen in my relationship.
45. I love my frens altho i am not dat gd at being affection or even needy to them.
46. Same goes to my bf.
47. Farken bila nak habis ni benda.
48. i miss my fren Marleylah, dah lama tak dengar kabar dari dia.
49. i secretly also admire and adore a few bloggers like the housewives, househusband and divorcees.
50. The divorcees are the best cos they have a lot of philosophical and enlightening experiences to share.
51. They are strong ladies and my strength to start sumting later once my income hit 3.5k.
52. I want to help the poor and the kids financially one day.
53. I want a simple life and a contented one whereby i can taste just a bit of material luxury but have a great satisfaction in helping the poor to succeed w education.
54. Shaiful once asked me wat car do i want and wat dreams do i want.
55. I want to tell him to just give me money so that i can start a scholarship foundation for handicapped kids and kids who are in financial problems.
56. If possible too, i want to start a free good lawyer service to help the Malays.
57. Tho not many, i bet he wished dat i just ask for unlimited shopping spree, a sports car, condo and tai-tai life.
58. Errr, my bf is a dreamer but i hope he can achieve his dreams.
59. Btw, he is a part time security officer waiting for the right job dat suits his diploma.
60. I would love to migrate to London once i reached 35.
61. Can i have 5 kids if we can afford it? (asking him)
62. Lets get married before my 29th bday pls. ( begging him)
63. My parents deserve a honey moon to Turkey...my goal for them.
64. Haryani n her hubby deserve a honeymoon to Bali... insya-Allah when i grad.
65. I think i am a dreamer too.
66. Taking a break from this random-ness.
67. Lets see who is online.
68. 5 mins break of lil rice and kuah lemak after cleaning up the asam pedas mess i made.
69. Eye-candy cousin Nurul is on-line.
70. She showed me a picture of 3 water snakes found at her auntie's pl.
71. My cousin is more daring than me cos she dare to touch baby snakes.
72. Still not listening to music but listening to my typing and the washing machine spinning.
73. My teenage cousin is having the typical gig fever.
74. Sumtimes if i am lucky, i got mistaken as a eurasian but on many unlucky circumstances, chinese suits me more. (#*%@$#)
75. I am lucky yesterday and for this year hari raya cos my fren donated 2 beautiful baju kurung to me. (Thank u, babyface)
76. Babyface weirdly is shy dat she is living in a terrace hse now.
77. I lied abt listening to Jimi Hendrix cos i dont want to b the weirdo who at times enjoy listening to my env secretly.
78. Okie, will turn on to Jimi Hendrix later when i reached point no 89.
79. i want another converse to wear to school.
80. Sigh, teaching my cousin to pass me a song.
81. sharkeroo, i miss u lah u brown gummy bear.
82. Smelling my hair dat still scented w Sunsilk Pink shampoo.
83. Okie listening to Radio Ska, courtesy of cousin Nurul.
84. My so-so scandalous fren is here...morning to u.
85. Kesian dia but i am happy dat she never used me.
86. K, she distrupting my randomness mission w her simple qs.
87. But good cos i have more things to deviate in here.
88. Kena dengar Jimi Hendrix.
89. Listening to it on my mp3 player since the comp dont have it.
90. Feeling weird but i am listening to foxy lady
91. More distraction and this time from Pennyjane.
92. Shaiful, i hope u get a REAL job soon.
93. Why the hell i suddenly think of my ex now.
94. It will be great if i can shoot his thick dick into pieces.
95. Wth, quit it and get over dat loser.
96. Lets sing to the song inthe heart.
97. Hope dat ada org convince to join me for a spa.
98. When will the War of the World be out?
99. Fondue, Fondue...i want u.
100. Spa, Spa...cant wait for u.
101. Yeayness, dah habis altho i just begin to be self-absorbed.
This ramdom 101 was inspired by a house hubby blog.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment