Sunday, June 26, 2005

I just have to blog abt this so dat i can remember it forever.
As it was brought to knowledge dat i had a tiff w my mum on Friday night.
It made both of us cried including bibik.
Not a bad one but quarelling w mum always hurt me.
It hurts a lot to quarell w the ones u love very dearly.
The reason was utterly stupid and embarassing.
But dats not wat i want to sooo blog abt.
I love my mum tremendously like anyone.
I woke up early to apologize to bibik for hurting her feeling and ended up crying plus hugging.
I didnt get to apologize to mum yet cos she was busy w dad getting ready for bibik to balik Batam. I love her and dad, sooo want to take their hands and kiss the hands dat feed me n love me well. Before they left, mum said to me she going off and tell me to take care of my brothers.
I was glad but i didnt wake up and kissed their hands. Ego yeah probably that and i definitely dont like getting emo. Cleaned up the hse a bit after they left and chatted w dite and slipknot. I smelt briyani but thot i was just imagining. Went to the kitchen to clear the counter and my mum cooked briyanilah. She always cook briyani after a lil tiff w me to show how sorry she is and also tell me dat she love me. Sejak dulu, she will do dat knowing i luv her briyani. I just cried and scooped the briyani onto a plate and ate it. I teared at how horrible i was to my parents over silly things. Despite me being horrible, they still love me and forgive me. Tiap hari, they doa for me. Not for their doa, i dont think i can go umrah even tho i may have the money for dat. They understand n luv me so much but just like me, they are not dat big in showing affection openly. I am so sorry, mak ayah. I luv u all and i am so sorry for questioning ur duties on me. So sorry for thinking dat its not fair i had to always be the one working hard. How could i even think like dat when i am studying right now for my own good. All the duties u all did n still do are for me to be a better daughter, sister and person. Pausing now to get distraction or i will flood the keyboard.

No comments: