I am not asleep yet.
Really like i dont feel like sleeping.
I have guests and altho i dont want to be rude, i lose my sleeping place.
Read blogs, listened to wadeva songs in my downloaded lists, browsing at pics and talked to a few friends. An old fren was online and chatted a while abt his dream of being a rockstar. I just dont really understand that tho i am aware of the whole rockstar benefits. I knoe he is not seeking any advice but i am just doing the shameless simon's reality bite with the phrase: It is greater to be someone w great passion but just dont be a victim to ur own passion. Its up to himlah if he wanna be offended altho i meant well. Dont mind if he go yakking and ogling his eyes behind me cos i totally deserve it for konon act self-righteous. I really hope he get to where he wants and find true happiness. Life had been hard on him and as far as i knoe him, he had been nice and harmless.
Went to Al-majlis just now to meet the atomic kitties, minus helda, and nazeer. Thanks Sharky n Fadzli for the helmet. Everyday seems like i luv him altho i am glad that i am not crazily in love w him. I still want my sanity tho i am in love. Sumting tells me that a test to this new relationship gonna take place soon but lets just treasure wat we have now. Dont analyse, dont go that way, dont go this way. Cos it would paralyse ur evolution. Heh, cranberries...one of my favourites.
No comments:
Post a Comment