Time passed really quick last night.
Rode to the chalet with Pendek at around 9 plus.
Yeah, baby Helda said that she wont sleep over if i am not going to.
Sweetness rite. So there was I with Pendek to meet Ja, Nazeer n Mark.
Sharky n Fadzli came later after Maulud and sweetness Helda came lagi later after her beauty sleep. We barbecued the leftovers and gobbled it up together with the nasi ambeng made by Sharky's mum. It was delicious and the great company just made eating a miracle. Endless talking from Thailand to mums and Pendek really fit in well. At around 4 am, we all went in and watched Ice Age. Then, it was this movie tiltled 'Far Away fr Heaven' (did i get it right?) about a wife's struggle dealing with her hubby's homosexual affair. I was half asleep and half watching it beside Shark. Pendek already entered slumberland. I think Sharky, Helda and Ja didnt sleep.
Was supposed to be at TTSH by 9 to acompany my parent but this 'fillial' daughter just couldnt open her eyes. However, i did went there and found out that my parents were happily at home. Dad was supposed to be admitted but no bed. Thus on the 16th May, he has to go for check up. Pls make him fine cos i need him, really need him at least til i grad. I dont want to be emotionally and financially burdened by his medical fees when i am just left a year to grad. I want to make his life pleasurable k. So pls Allah, grant him good health for at least til i grad and earning big bucks.
Anyway, i am always feeling myself and contented among atomic kitties and Sharky. I wish they are fine with me cos they are really the sweetness and the hilarious bunch. Apples to my eyes.
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment