Saturday, April 02, 2005

I had to break my promise w Dite.
Its rare to get the chance to hang out w BMX bro and talk abt life, family plus a bit of rock.
Anyway, w many companions there...dont think its much a loss not seeing my face.
Wish, wish i could go but going will make me bitter cos i cant get wat i want.

Pendek wanted to come earlier and i was glad but he broke the promise too.
No offence as i understand dat he is shy.
So there was i w BMX bro having dinner of fries and hmmm my own medium sized coke.
If i am unhappy, just give me a coke. Enuff to shut me up.
He did share a bit abt rockers hang outs at forum and parkway.
Hotline at Ming Arcade and a bit here n there. Told me about his kids and lovely wife.
I shared my family pieces plus dates. Short meeting but an important dosage of elder brother love. I do feel bad going out just the two w/o another person. He was too but i guess, at the end of the meeting we just haf to rely in sincerity of the hearts.

Tomorrow, going to watch movie w my date. Yeah, i knoe i am guilty of loving sumone but yet go on dates w other guys. I cant be a dumb-ass and wait to prove my sincerity. Anyway, love is only love. There shud b more than love in order to survive and be happy. I hope he wont mind hanging out w Sharky n Fadzli later. Maybe, we can have dinner tog but if not...heh, i will just go ahead on my own.

Dwlding muddy water. Kinda like the blues and the appetizer was Hoochie Coochie Man.
Yeah, i am aware of blues since secondary but only really learning n listening to it now.
So late ah but betta than neva.

No comments: