There are so many things to blog.
Farken things, good things and the lovely space i haf away fr pc, singapore and frens.
I just cursed STUPID UM BUS and STUPID FLIMSY JOHNSON n JOHNSON lense.
Stupid bus sprayed dust onto eyes along the way and Stupid flimsy lense, i am not sure if its still in my eyes or not, since i immediately rub my eyes in pain.
STUPID and it all had to happen at the end of a fairy tale with music lecturer.
No more music lesson and i am angsty.
I hate farkin stupid this and that and i am whining cos i worry if my lense still in or not. Asshole and Bastard to Johnson.
Please God if the lense still in, make it visible to be remove.
Please. I quit cos no point continue blogging when i am pissed.
LOSER!!!!!
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment