Need a new look for my blog.
How is it? Kinda soothing n pretty rite.
I luv the cartoon tho of cos i dont look as pretty as her.
Btw, i hope dat i can delete the excess area on the left so dat we all dont haf to do side scroll.
Just reached home.
Mum and i accompanied dad for his check-up at TTS.
Then, we took a cabbie to City Plaza for Umrah booking.
Yeah, i am going for umrah...insyallah, this coming late june.
Kalau tiada halangan, we hope to bring Nyayi n Fuza.
I am kinda anxious n worried too about going there.
I want to go but worried about the preparation.
Anyway, i really hope that i will be fully prepared by July.
To know how u are gonna b tested in the sacred land is sumting dat worries me but i really want to know and see my weakness n strength. I want to be able to pray and doa infront of the Kaabah. Have my reason for wanting to go this year.
Bangkok trip sadly had to let go.
I knoe its Nora's bday n means a lot to her but financially i cant afford it and apart fr them i haf academic commitment. Gonna start reading soon immediately after i make my spec tonight. Cheap-cheap one...hmm can i get a gd pair dat cost less than $50.
Kinda tired to type sum more but i luv the new skin.
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment