Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Guess the long hours of recuperation the other day led me to a still non sleepy n energetic polly 4 am this morning. I just woke up at 11-nish. Was up til 4 and hogging the pc cos i suddenly wanna build in my imagiantion via internet. It goes on with reading articles about rockers (pretending i am a professor), followed by bloghopping those lucky ones outside my circle of fav blogs (pretending i am sum kinda stalker....was thinking of God but kinda ridiculous) and yeah, browsing thru online catalogues like Victoria Secrets (pretending i am a rich mistress). Pretty trying to occupy myself cos thot of staying up for Sharky but guess she must haf dozed off n didnt expect me waiting for her. Luckily, a fren was up til very late to layankan me. Shared w him Victoria Secret Catalogues...the feeding i hope wont make him very horny. Nah, i trust him...he dont seem to b a horny freak. Random chats about our mums help to chill things out. Sheesh, missed out a date w Molly yesterday. She called me but i was in the loo. She pissed dat i dont top up my hi-card. I haf decide to embrace Dr Nassier way...pretty like my life w/o hp anticipations. Hp is only of importance to me when i am attached. Heh, i knoe dat pretty shallow for sum ppl but moments do make me as shallow as the drain.

Going off to follow mum to Golden Landmark after solat Zuhur. Prayers are still kinda tuff to complete altho i wanna go umrah. I hope i will be rajin to solat when i am there. My parents are leaving for kampung with Hafiz this coming gd friday. I plan to clean up the hse. I luv doing things when mum not around. She hope we helped her do housework but complaint and nagged when we did it our way. I get suffocated w dat. I probably cook nasi tomato once they come back. Like mum, i luv doing things my way but i am not dat imposing as she. Anyone w Aries mum? I wonder if there is an exception.

Haiyak....drumming my fingers as i wait for Dr Indirawati's e-mail. Very kayangan name ah...yeah, she replied. See how efficient this brainy yet pretty lady. She looks like Misha Omar but prettierlah. Bye, i wanna see her email.

Ps...sumone unexpectedly tegur me. I let him read my blog.

No comments: