Monday, March 14, 2005

Apa ajer me, picking a fight w moksin just cos he has this as his msn nick:Mr Campus say,"pray 5 time a day, mulut n aurat tak jaga, buang karen." محسي says.
Oh yeah, Shark...the hp dude called.
Told him to meet us at Textile centre to collect his phone.
He sounded so thankful.
Bye-bye the fantasy of a new hp. I wont wanna be a thief.
Anyway, i dont really fancy hps. They are noisy and make u detectable.

Will be going back to Kl at 3.
I want to study at 1 and all the way til i reach KL.
Haf to cos i haf not covered much for my Semantic paper.
I dont want to clean up cos its tiring.
I haf to study cos its practical to do dat as its my monetary future.
I felt a lot about sumone lately. I hate Sg cos it make me misses him.
Farken a year n i am still not over. Such a loser.
Cant wait for exams to b over n holiday plus nearing myself to God.
I wanna make a list of prayers in front of the Kaabah.
My frens are having their divorce today. Sigh. I hope its the beginning of the better for them. They are so advanced and i dont wanna catch up w them.
Met Marley n Eric. Farrah n her grey eyed 'sis-in law' were there too. Farrah is such a classy, beautiful and glowing mama. She gonna give birth to a long name baby boy in May. Marley n Eric gonna be in my prayers. Kekalkan jodoh mereka and bring them closer to each other as well as to Allah. Have 4 lovely kids. They are funny. Eric told us about his expensive mini rice cooker dat cook rice for an hour. Dat is one of the furthest he went to embrace Malayhood and Marley, think she misses talking Malay very much. I love u two. U knoe i do soince i actually came back to Sg, hehe. I luv the beaver n the songs.

K, i haf the urge to shut down n study.
I cant let go of a good grade for Semantic.
Anyway, its gonna be one of the analysing tools for my Latihan Ilmiah.
Thus, i haf to get it at my fingertips.
Wish me luck.
.....................Baba=Babi Hitam.

No comments: