Sunday, March 13, 2005

3 weeks of withdrawal fr home and i got a new painted flat.
Its cream and peach now, beautifully sweet.
I was awed the moment i stepped out of the cab.
"Hey, they painted my neighbourhood!" and Zuraidah chuckled at my excitement b4 waving goodbye.
There were 5 of us taking the First Coach.
Kak Su was in a mixed berry feeling but the lil silly joke i made, hopefully cheer her a bit. Mmmm, its a nasty corny jokes dat popped the minute my mind swirled into imagination. Not sumting dat i luv to share with many.
It was a smooth journey despite of Sharky n I got irritated by a chinese mum who practices poor hygiene and hyper-moving attitude in front of us. We were so grumpy and i hated the way i condescend the mum. Please stop me from being condescending when i am irritated. I think i blurted too much and lose control a bit this time. Slapping my mouth will be good. Sharky said dat i inherited the bad mouth and grumpiness fr my grandma since my parents are so good tempered and fine. Nenek, Y must u be near mum when she was bloated w me? I haf to control myself cos i hate being an arse. Sharky shut me up w 'The Notebook' played on her charged laptop.

My parents went to Batam today. Alah, tengok Septri. I cleaned up the living room and taking my sweet time cleaning up the kitchen after fetched Hafiz fr the bus stop. Gonna cook today tho kinda lazy. I will study later and hope Marlina meeting me tomorrow or maybe tonight a while. She still has not call yet.

Okie, i haf to go. C ya!

No comments: