I haf completed 75% of the presentation.
Later need to insert pics, scan sum stuff and voila, it is complete!
I am thinking of getting a bell like denim to match my salabianca top.
See lah how.
Zareena called to meet up. Sigh, i will meet her later b4 the opera.
She even offered to fetch me but i dont think, i can afford the movie.
Not feeling much into cinema.
Actually, i am just in dire need of lazing around at home.
Sheesh, esok dah balik KL.
The journey is wrinkling me up and i am being threatened a lot by andartu syndromes.
I get pissy when my married frens arent thankful of marriage life cos basically, i am acting like a soreloser since i haf not been in their lucky enuff shoes.
I get inspred n dreamy of happy married frens.
Those are my random thots as i do my slides.
Pendek looks like arnie scwazenegger in his msn pic.
No, pendek! U dont need to letak air to panaskan nasi.
Sum domestic intellectual questions i received at times fr my dear frens.
Talked abt baby stuff n i am envious of dear preggie.
She probably having sum baby shower party w frens rite now.
I am stung by all these baby booms n i wish i am as happy as them.
My endless yearning for dat person and i am sick plus angry at myself for not moving on. Its been almost a year n i still adore him n his cellulites plus curls.
I wish my heart change as easy as i snap my fingers.
Lets quit dwelling into my melancholy side n look forward to the great concert ahead.
Great time w Mimi n Nora who is already a couple for like 2-3 yrs maybe.
See, i can neva feel complete.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment