2 baby boys to the world.
I hope Marley gonna get a boy first if she gets pregnant.
I like boys.
This Penyamun Tarbus movie really show how beautiful Aznah Hamid was.
I luv her eyes and curls.
So lawa. Aznah Hamid and Maria Arshad, jambu giler.
Yeah, Sg finally altho i was lazy to go home.
The Rock Opera is tomorrow n i haf to go since i already got the tix.
Another day w the couple.
My objective for this weekend is to complete the Seni Kraftangan scrapbk n ppt.
Go back to KL on sunday night for 2 days classes.
I wish Dr Nassier wont cancel his class cos i really miss playing music tho its very basic. I wanna impress him w my 'ok' ability to play the bonang.
I really miss the fun in dat class.
The house is soooo congested and suffocating me.
We haf 3 fridges occupying the entrance of the kitchen
My house is like a store room.
Sigggggggggggggh.>(
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment