Friday, December 31, 2004

My pc has a prob again.
In the noisy cybercafe again.
It had been raining the whole day.
I am still thinking about those buried in the rubbles.
I am looking for opportunity.
Went to JE library w Erna.
Did part of the research after lunch at Delifrance.
Erna was such a sweetheart to wait for me tho i was late.
No cab since its raining heavily.
She brought her yearbk and showed me sum pics to make me laff.
Yeah, i saw the guardian of spider queen.
Adorably and pinchable. Sweet virgin face.
If i am not tired, i probably see Nisa tonight.
Its definitely silly being intro to sumone i already knoe but WTH.
I dont knoe if i haf the mood to fly kite tomorrow.
Still kinda depress w the tragedy. Farken draggy rite me.
Give me sum time and i will be back to life.
Happy New Yr Angelic Face, Jahat (tho u hate me) and all the people who care to b my frens. Sharky, i gave u a testimonial as a gift and i hope it put a smile on dat frown.

My wishes: All the victims will get help soon and find their loves either dead or alive. I wish dat i will become a better person in terms of character especially and dat means working hard towrads it.

No comments: