I dont mind losing my precious Indon novels to prevent conflicts.
I haf no idea what happened btw me n she dat caused such act from her.
Tagged me nonsensical sentence to hurt me and publishing my blog as well as linking it in a forum page, the msn messenger about not gonna let me go dat easily.
I am clueless and wondering where i had gone wrong cos i had not meet her for months after her divorce. Ignorance is bliss.
Just got back from Kl. Went straight to Fat's pl and i must thank Sharky for making it a point for me to go. One nice thing she did to made me do sumting for a fren. Nica is adorable and so rounded. I luv her when she smiled and got all active when i sat down. She is a hyper baby like her mum. Btw, she has Sharky's obvious dent on her lip. Fat looks great and radiant. Still same old Fat but with a daughter. I envy her and I wish i am as lucky as her.
I was a bit affected by the Tsunami incident. Was quiet as i watched the whole tragedy. Victims crying over the loss of their love ones. I am thankful that my parents still here. My brothers are out and sis, tho she kinda not always there, i am kinda glad dat she is as fine as my brothers. I thot of sumone in my heart too and just smsed him tho its SOOOOO unnecessary. Didnt expect a reply. Was suffocated by such melancholy, therefore i went out for a breather. In a cybercafe now. Was thinking about the ERS money and how shameful of me to say aloud in the train that i deserve an IPOD. Yeah, i definitely deserve it but not now. Disappointed with the still on-going countdown in Sentosa despite of the tsunami tragedy. Yeah, i knoe dat people who die haf to die and we who live should continue living and quit being depress. This is where i am confused on that philosophy and selfishness. I wish there are prayers done in mosques for those victims. I wanna join them. Definitely, i am in no mood for new year since 2002.
Assigments loading and its a good thing perhaps. Only joy i probably look forward to is flying kite. Listening to Tsunami by MSP.
Thursday, December 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment