My pc refused to open...its dying and i am so sad.
I had overworked my pc with continuous downloading, uploading, games, chatting, blogging and the worst culprit of all sourcing and doing my assignments. I hoped dat i could send it for repair next week. Hope very much it wont cost a bomb cos its my pc and no one will bother to share the burden of repairing it altho they use it. Wat to do...my siblings dont earn much. The cute face showed how sad am i but yet i can still handle it and knoe the sadness gonna b a while. Worst to worst...i still haf my laptop.
Yesterday, we visited Uncle Nasir, Uncle Said and Uncle Ripin's house. My ustaz uncle Nasir had an open house serving lontong and spicy turmeric chicken wings. I was amazed by his great collections of books at the corner of his living room. Really haf the urge to go thru the religious collections and be amazed totally. Then we went off to Uncle Said's place at Admiralty Link. Cik Nafsiah kept on feeding us with mee siam, milky jelly and dragon fruit. She was such a hospitable host who is damn generous with her food. I love her especially her spontaneity and lil funny self. She baked delicious white choc cookies...kinda like Mrs Field. Uncle Said then sent us to the bus stop to take the bus to Uncle Ripin's place at Chong Pang. There again, food was undeniably irresistable. I ate Nasi Lemak and laughed at his really old tv. We watched this Anugerah Era and my, all the good looking stars really look funny as midgets. Imagine watching M Nasir, Dayang Nurfaizah n Liza Hanim with really big heads and short bodies. Kelakar gila k. I almost choked on my food cos i couldnt stop laffing. Then home sweet home but can only touch the bed after calling Zuher as promised. He called me while i was on my way to Chong Pang. Sweet guy. Talked to him a while and promised to call him today since he was having supper w his family. Called today but he is going for visiting. I will be going visiting in a while just dat i really need to blog.
Today, four houses to go altho i am really tired and a bit edgy cos going back to KL. Uncle Pican, Mamacik, Cik Faridah n Nenek Cik Faridah. My tummy had to be stretched real a lot for this festive season. Once back in KL, i am gonna fast. Wondering wats my result..wondering can i take Dutch this year....wondering is my pc gonna be ok...wondering sigh sigh.... a lot to wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment