Breakfast for today are 3 Jac's videoclips : Sweet Child of Mine, Teringin n Tunggu sekejap, since i am fasting. Hey! I had meatballs for Sahur. Delicious, i luv meatballs tho they are small. Couldnt wait for my Wayan Retreat so i browsed the pamphlets again n berangan a lot this morning after Jac. Mum then asked me to buy her things fr the market. So i bathed earlier, like 3 hours before my retreat, to go to market and look a bit too pretty for market. I wore my fav black wrap top plus my fav cheap jeans. Wire beaded necklace and orange glittered bracelets to match my hair. At least, my hair wont look so outstandingly reddish brown w those accessories. My mode of celebration, perasaan pretty cos i really look like a typical cant b bothered girl when i am studying. Always in jeans and long t-shirts, the assimilation to the wondeful Malaysian look. I luv the black gig t-shirt dat my BMX bro got me.
Mum had to go n fetch grandma plus visit my poor cousin, Tiqa. Tiqa is really in bad condition n losing lot of weight cos of diabetes. I still didnt get to see her and really wish i could follow mum. Passport....sigh...my sis lose her passport too and Faiz's passport destroyed by the washing machine. We are the guilty siblings for being careless. Cant wait to see Nyayi altho yeah she ont talk much since the death of Yayi. I miss the old Nyayi but age worn her out as well as losing the most important person in her life. Lucky for her, kids are always around fighting for her attention. Everytime beginning of Ramadhan or any period of the month, she gonna be dragged to stay around Malaysia plus Singapore. My Pak Long will do the kidnapping first and my Mak Im will end it. If before w Yayi around, Yayi will be the one dragging her around but starting w my place in Sg cos heh, his favourite granddaughter is here. I miss Yayi, i love him and i really dont knoe when can i see him again. K, gonna teared soonlah better stop.
The retreat was great. First, i was scrubbed the whole body even on hidden places w salt. Ticklish at certain parts.It felt good but i wish the salt has scent. Nope, its totally au naturale. Then, showered before a good massage on the entire body. Its really blood circulating and painful. However my tolerance of massage pain is high. Ahhh! I luv the leg massage, can still feel the effect now. Then an hour of massage ended with a relaxing warm jacuzzi milk bath. I wish i can sleep on the bathtub but heh, not safe lah. It was really good but kinda made me dizzy afterwards. Its my anaemia probably or cos i am fasting. I lay down for awhile to let the blood flow to my head n relax...breathing slowly. My heart beat was fast but all i had to do was relax and yeah, i am ok. Babyface was already outside after her treat from me, a good sea salt exfoliating service too. She introduced me to her journalist fren. Then talked to Babyface a while when we had private time. I knoe its not enuff time for her to confide in me so i tell her dat i will be online n we can talk abt it. Then babyface went to Geylang for her work appt together w fren. I went to the Bazaar Ramadhan at Busorrah St to get 3 packets of Briyani and otak-otak. On the way back, saw 2 familiar faces but they acted as if we were strangers altho they stared at me. People cum n go and they were not frens but just acquaintances. Still the same.
Btw, my entire face was red like i actually just had a real work out. I like it. Bought mango juice cos i knoe i need sweet things for energy. Buka alone cos everyone busy w work n stuff. i am kinda happy at the thot of buka alone. My own space w my favourite Briyani Kambing. Didnt finish it tho cos for the first time, i can really feel the heat in me while eating it. Hafiz home. He washed his bike and finishing up a pack of chicken briyani while watching Sembilu. I am tired actually and really want to sleep. I probably gonna wind my clock to wake me up at 10 so dat i can keep my promise to babyface.
K...see u later alligators. Wanna hear just one song fr Jac til i get sick of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment