Monday, October 25, 2004

Red Black Brown

Had Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong for Buka n Sahur. Irony, i was looking forward to buka w everyone in the family but mum is having her feminine period,Dad had to do overtime, Hafiz out w frens, Faiz out w his gf and sis was working. So i ate alone with mum busy in the kitchen but she made it less lonely w her presence n conversation. Then she asked me to accompany her to central to get a radio. I cancelled my ice-cream treat w Pendek and accompanied mum cos i really miss her n suddenly dont feel like an ice-cream. Bought sum toiletries and checked out Banquet Toa Payoh. I was so contented w my ear pick.

Do u think like i do to that ear wax is really difficult to remove if its a hard one? When we were young, its like so easy cos our mum will do the cleaning with us crying on her lap. Believe it, its the scariest n painful moment other than being forced to eat lempoyang n the original scott emulsion. I knew the moment for dat n will quietly hide under the bed but the trick didnt work everytime. If dad not there, mum will wait til i cum out but if dad was around, i got pulled by the leg and held like a lamb while mum forced it into my mouth. I would be crying non stop at the abuse but my parents will console me w a mug of milo. The trauma of lempoyang n scott emulsion still creeps. How come my brothers n sister didnt get that? Its self expalainable thru their sizes.

I was addicted to Jac. Shark started the addiction by passing me those videoclips of her. She is damn good and i knoe i had said it earlier. Maybe, i shud stop. Btw, Siti's remark on her was so irrelevant. Wat kinda advise on the hanging meaning? The lyric still convey meaning altho not exaggerated like a typical trait of every malays. Merepeklah Siti. Many times she talked too much n it showed the irrelevant dumb side of her. She should just sing, smile and look pretty as well as anggun. Dont talk cos wanita melayu terakhir idaman setiap lelaki melayu talk very very little to take care of kesopanan. Jac! Jac! Jac!

I am kinda lazy to go to the immigration bldg. Haf to. Oh Yeah! I streaked my hair n this time w more red. I luv colours. Dont miss out my morning face. By the way, is there a difference btw Botox n Dying of hair since both for the purpose of beauty n looking young? To me, Botox kinda too much while dying of hair just for fun and i am not doing it to look young but probably trendy since i am not guilty of covering white hair. Kak Su is the anxious ape who love digging my hair for ubans. Howeva, i am guilty of not covering my head shamelessly.

No comments: