Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Pool 3-2

Listening to Seribu Bayangan (MP3 Version) finally. Thanks to dear pendek. He actually hunt around for me and voila, today he smiled (emoticon) saying he got my song. Such a sweet heart, he has always been like dat since Primary school. We talked and played online pool. Yeah, he won but he wasnt much of a gd player. He is off to his part time work, sending roti amal. Entahlah, wats dat..i dont dare ask much cos its just not right. Both of us missed the good old days when we were kids, of cos pendek had to be the naughty, smart kid while i am the quiet, goody normal kid. Who would haf expected dat time n situations gonna change 2 lil kids? Pendek didnt expect dat and i am as clueless as him. I haf to be sensitive to him since just now he brought up the point dat he wished he had study hard like me. I understand him.

Just now met Z. Told her to go back home altho its kinda unfair. Yeah, her hubby did not keep his promise of a bed of roses but just too bad cos she fell for it. I dont really knoe wat to advise her so i am just picking up wat other more capable ppl would advise to her. I knoe Z, she is stubborn and i doubt she gonna go back to her hubby's pl especially when her hubby like cant b bothered w her. I just hope dat i can talk to H so dat H will understand wat Z wants n at the same time, i knoe wat h wants fr Z. Believe it, the last time heh i was the one dat took dat initiative for this couple wheneva they quarrell. Frankly now i think, its not really gd since they still haf not deal w their communication prob. Only talk when things are good but distance themselves an all silent when things are bad. Sigh, sumtimes helping doesnt really mean u are helping.

I completed lambang2 seni bina so kinda touched a bit on Kata Tugas. A lot n i dont knoe how the hell can i actually remember those loads. Rite now, i am having low memory especially when i always forget things. I am gettin old.

Ps: I so love this Damasutra song. Used to wishy washy dat i get to marry Bagio, other than Jay Jay.

No comments: