There must be sumting wrong w me cos i am numb to Singapore Idol. I felt like none of the contestants actually stand out cos they all seems like alike n sound alike. I dont knoe maybe i am bored or they are really boring. Most likely cos unconciously, i am comparing them to Malaysian Idol. Thats very unfair. Theres really no strength in the vocal and i just cant feel it. I knoe sum of u who read my comments probably gonna screw me and even said," WTF! They definitely haf more maturity n guts to be contestants than U." =(
Well, applaud to their confidence n guts but i hope at least one of them appeals vocally than just the pretty faces that i am proud to see in Singapore. Sum of them are actually so full of themselves. I dislike all the judges except Ken Lim, probably cos i luv his cool, low tone frankness and dats kinda frowny look. I cant resist frowning guys lah and strong looking man. Howeva, i am so in luv w Achilles not Brad Pitt but the contradicting character of Achilles as well as actually his simplicity, logic and arrogance. Why the hell am i suddenly talking abt guys? >(
On my Malaysian line n Kak Wan smsed me asking to accompany her tonight. Cant Kak Wan cos i am in Sg and yeah, i do miss u. Wait, i kinda adore this last contestant's voice named Daphne. Cutelah, sucker for adorable girls too. Yeah, i went to the library today and i couldnt take it. I am really sick of libraries. I just spent an hour finding words for my translation before i rushed out. I felt sick and if i am forced to be in there, i will cry my lungs out. I think i am sick of school lah. Its been too much lately cos i dont haf money to go for entertainment. My kakak angkat intend to treat me to a movie tomorrow. I felt bad but i guess i owe her lotsa things when i grad later. I cant wait to grad cos its a torture not having money to provide for family and even myself. Everything just has to go to my studies. I hate my life now actually but again....sigh...sacrifices.
Ps. Wat is a stoat? Sumone help me cos i dont even knoe wat it is after noting dat it means 'cerpelai' in Malay. Binatang apa tu!
Thursday, September 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment