Saturday, September 04, 2004

Sincerely from Me

He found my journal again n he is sure reading this now. I wanna tell u dat there are many things i regret n one thing is making myself available to make u a bad person. i am not writing here in my journal for names and i dont have any society of my own to influence. Just my thots and i wish sumday, i am gonna write gd stuff abt u just like how i did way way back when i first knew u. I knoe u dont understand the point of online journal but this is the only wahana for me to express and made my frens knoe me more. I dont talk much like u cos i am more of a writer. If others cum across my journal, let them read but if they chose to use it against u or anyone, i will receive my punishment tho i dont mean for dat to happen. I wish they are ethical enuff not to use my thots online to hurt anyone. We are different but this is my way.If i write based on ur dictation n restrictions, i am not being true to myself. U wont understand and i am not convincing u. I just hope dat sumday, u will look back at me and realized i am just human like u who neva wanna hurt u intentionally. This journal is just like a book, harmless but it will only turn harmful if its in the wrong hands which means how ppl misuse the author's writing. Forgive me and dats all i had been saying to u.

No comments: