Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Pantai Lido

Yesterday, i met MUIS to pass one of the executives there a permission letter to do a research on the mosques. He gave me 2 mosques, one modern and the other old. I received a letter fr one of the mosques suggesting another better mosque if i wanna do a research on modern architecture. Kinda disheartened me cos i sense a bit of inhospitability and unwillingness to cooperate. Knowledge neva cum easy these days. Sarkasi Said not in town, i am clueless of who can help me. I knoe dat i can ask fr an acquaintance but again knowledge neva cum easy or free. Its hard looking for sincere ppl nowadays even in the religious ground perhaps. I am pressured but i will still try, hopefully God help me.

Last night after my research at the normal haunt, i went to look for keropok lekor w Yani. Her hubby want keropok lekor so we gonna get that for him. I was kinda moody and didnt talk much. Yani sensed my unhappiness and at the same time, i told her dat i am having this same feeling of missing sumone but i dont knoe who. Sigh, i am complicated. A ride home in my fav 506 bus and i was just being lazy and lonely.

Today, Yani n I gonna go to Pantai Lido. Its gonna be like the good old times when we go to the beach, walk and looked at ppl as we dig treasures by the shore. I am gonna be armed with my digicam also but i haf to dissapoint Yani cos i dont haf a discman to let her hear dancing nancies.

I met sum old frens back in secondary and my dear primary school. Trying to recall but i really cant remember. Dats about all. I am thinking of quiting blog for good perhaps.

No comments: