Again out w the guys to fly kites. I am happy cos i get to fly the kites high but Sheesh, i owe a fren a kite.I get him one if i haf money. It was fun n next time, its gonna b my kite. Dj was there and we were like strangers altho i so want to see his eyes n smile. Dat moment, all i want was to hug him, smell him, kiss him n listen to him talk. I wanna see him smile, i miss dat n him laffing at me. I am myself w him tho i am very shy. Its fated n i dont think theres anything can be done to bring us together again. Howeva, simple contentment to just see him n whisper in my heart as if he can hear it.
i am tired. Period making me dizzy n giving nausea.
Monday, August 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment