Monday, August 09, 2004
Fly kite
I had to swallow another bitter pill but i choose to b strong. Sumtimes u just had to end up wat other started for u. Be strong, thats wat i always tell myself. Frenship dont work n its not my fault but just fated to b like dat. So i head to East Coast to meet frens. The guys were nice and they include me in their conversation. They not really fakey lah like how sum ppl wanna make u really feel at place. I like the coolness. They were surprised n wondered if i actually planned my future and career but actually NO. I just see wat opportunity given n take it one at a time with a risk n later i decide from wat i have. We then headed to Fort Canning to watch the Malay Rock Concert. Guys got to check out chicks while i think and listened to lyrics. Then they sent me home and i am glad dat i haf frens. I probably gonna fly kite w them again during hols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment