Y am i so sad today? I bought 2 tops fr Miss Selfridge, a pink one n a lusuh one. Gonna wear the pink to the Yr 1 welcoming feast. I dont get to do anything for the lil orientation or welcoming hold at Panorama k. Sad, very sad and even sad to see 3 names printed on the invitation bkmk. How can they put their name there...to exclude other yr 2s and probabaly to make it obvious dat i am always the trouble maker. I knoe i am over-reacting n emotionallah, dats why I am quiet and saying things in my blog. Blogging is my punching bag. I wanna retrieve to my hermit shell. Lotsa things dat make me upset other than missing my parents. One of it is the thot of not being able to bully Dj n be bullied by him. I miss Janah too cos we can no longer dance together and i dont get to scare her or even bite her arm. I dont miss Radz but i love n hate her. Aiyah, i shudnt b whininglah cos in the first pl..they dont treasure me too.
I wanna b in my room at Hillpk. Its been comfy there and i sleep so good k. I cooked fried rice today but hated shallots cos they make my nasi kinda hitam. I intend to watch vcd later. I wanna watch Spiderman too. I wanna see Kak Ijoy too and talk to her. I miss talking to my hsemates. I intend to call Boy this weekend to watch movie w me or just hang out at Hillpk. I dont wanna spend a lot or unnecessarily on food. Transport too if possiblee. Tomorrow, i am going to school by bus. I haf to read for Prakash too. Gonna spend time buat amal jariah to my blind fren. I really wish Dj reading my blog, probably make me happy if he knoes wats going around in my life even tho its shitty. I want him to understand me lah. U ppl dont knoe how my eyes lit up when he said he understand me at botanical gdn. For a while, i really thot God answer my prayers. U too dont knoe how much i said thank to God when the two of us walk around the mosque to my bus stop. I was so thankful k but it shattered after the quarrel. Only thing dat make me stop fr seeing him or even dont wanna be near him when actually i want so much to be near him, is the quarrel n his thundering voice. Thats 2 things =S!
Janah's family lost sumone today,maybe i ask her dat on Monday when i see her. Not cos i haf to but i want to. Not cos its polite or ethical cos its just me wanting to do dat cos i do really care k. I do think abt Emee too and wondering how is she. She gonna b ok, yup she will.
Shark n I were busy banging our fristration n angs on each other just now. Just to irritate each other. Thats where i start realizing i lost a guy dat i can do dat w cos he memanglah a big rash dat i like. U knoe who?..Dj. We at Sungei Wang ( i hate the spelling ) and lotsa cheap stuffs but no, it is enuff. Tomorrow there's tatabhs lecture.
When will my period datang? It shud b due soon. I hate cramps, cos yesterday i got it and it gave me headache. My boyan fren is an asshole cos he neva met me while he was back in sg. Yah, ppl neglect me when they haf love of their life. All the more for me to b envious and hate my misfit. Maybe i shud imagine dating art fazil? Oklah, Search songs gonna make me very happy k...any cd shops?
Thursday, July 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment