Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Merindu Kepastian

I was just trying to associate the word rindu w a song n suddenly, i felt gelilah. Kinda kental n over but wadevalah. I miss Singapore n mostly, i miss my family. How dependent and kiddy i am to my family. Last night in the cab after going to megamall w the same patners, i kinda cried a bit cos i really miss a lot of ppl. I miss my parents so dearly and yeah! Dj too. Missing my parents make me cry. Its worst when a woman having her period cos normally we get more emotional. So slept over at Fat's pl last night n had a horrible dream where a black dog try to attack me while i was safe in a cage. Even weird, i was wearing a tudung. Shark said its sum evil dream of maybe ppl wanna harm me. I think so too and one of the reason, i cant go back to Sg. I wish my life is more simple n happier. I really need protection from the one who truly love me n of coslah i must love the person...cos i think my parents wont b dare always.

Yeah, talking abt the orientation. Enuff said its boring n i think cheating our 30 RM but wadevalah cos in the end..i had fun w Fat n Shark. Life is as contented w the two in my life. Btw, the yr 1 performance was great n only thing dats nice in the orientation. Food..cheat! No music n so cheap skate siak...pakai radio nya lagu. The event put up is as not as colourful as featured in the beautiful invitation bkmk. Lame!

Nothing really much. I am gonna b loaded w work and readings. Yesterday, i cooked daging merah ( jeynab's fav) n Shark fried the cauliflower. Yeah, i was a murderer yesterday. I killed a dozen or actually more cockroaches in the kitchen. It was mean k. I hate cokcroaches so much and the last straw was one idiotic cockroach dat is as huge as my thumb climbing in my trousers. I screamed n cried before hitting it flat w my kasut. Euww! They are gross and ugly. They are mean n real drama mama but NO MERCY!

cuddle and a kiss
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Ok gtg!

No comments: