I woke up at noon n fried rice later at 2 while angelic face cook curry. Talk to angelic face online n i luv her being my distractions. Reflecting back on my one day at KL and in school as well as the lousy Linkin Pk concert cos the sound system SUCK! Think my pc sound system lagi best. Kl...its beautiful especially to find my housemate fully furnished the hse n i get to watch tv as well as get lazy on the couch. I feel like a leech. Fat n Shark haf new tenants named Kak Su n Erna. They are nice n house is fill w laughter n excitement since Fat is pregnant. Everyone in Um has new look. Radz flashing around w her belty n classy attire, Bert w her boots n Hasnuri n Kak Limah looks like a delicious bar of chocolate w her honeycomb streaks.Jeynab all smiley n flashy w her boops n sweet smile. Fish all pink ...ok practically everyone in the other side looks good n excited for school ...imposingly happy n flashy except for Montre looking kinda sick n zombie w panda eyes. Shark n I, we just look normal n slacky. Smoke a lot while we talk abt stuff and ourselves. I knoe certain things bout me must change..i will try but at the same time not to lose myself dat i so love n adore. I sense dat i am a misfit in that society.
This sem, 3 of us are taking the same course as Prakash. So we gonna be the 4 frens...3 ladies n a blind man. Prakash is getting used to us and so are we..getting comfortable w Prakash n his blind jokes. My adik angkat dat i grow to sayang more n more. Frankly, i am so glad w just them n being in the same class w other Singaporeans..just suffocate me. I am taking riding licence once academical stuff settled.
Linkin Pk...ok oklah. I dont like to talk abt sumting i dont enjoy much. LOUSY SOUND SYSTEM N YUCKY CROWDS. SINGAPOREANS ARE BORING mainly due to restrictions. Oh yah! I dislike my chinky look but i must learn to b thankful dat i am quite gd looking cos of it. Sigh...chinky. So this is beautiful loneliness at home w mando diao playing and cooking. I wonder how my traditional tumeric chicken taste like. I luv being malaylah n i so want to malay. Howeva, i dont haf malay beauty. Farking hell, be thankful.
So at times talk to burger ramly who always think i am drinking or on drugs. Am i always trippin when i am talking? Are that the side-effects for screwing my brain n body w stuff way back b4? Ok, i am against DRUG. oklah, aku bual nonsense..probably due to certain unhappiness bout my life.
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eh makcik. I already miss you,you annoying kramer of a neighbour. Grow fat and wear tudung and you'll be one of us. MMuauhahha.
Frankly,just so u noe im glad we doing subs together,im glad ur my neighbour,im glad u put up with my angst and Im glad ur as peculiar as u are. our differences make us special. Remember that.
Kalau tak suka,gi pakai boots suah.
Post a Comment