I dont knoe wats the title for today so i will just write and hope it will come at the end of this entry.
Listening to Ricochet ( a song i found in angelic face's journal ). Woke up today feeling a bit better since i am already getting used to the disappearance of Dj like usual. He come and he go as n when he likes. I knoe his career come first just like wat he said...i knoe dat and so about us, i leave a msg in his voicemail saying dat i leave everything to him. I will not want to work hard before anything. I had been the girl who work hard in relationship and got shit after it. Only nice thing i had was before relationship ( courting period ) and after dat, i had been taken for granted. Enuff is enuff. I leave it to him n to God. I am sick n tired of doing things dat i am not appreciated for.
Going back to KL w Shark today. Will b meeting her at 2.30pm. Impromptu going home too. Little by little, i do find the alikeness btw us altho at times, we simply get on each other nerves. September babies.
Wont b updating once i am in KL so just wait if u wanna read. I am thinking of greasy fried cockle kway teow and huge glass of orange juice or teh ais limau. On Monday will b lotsa werk since i haf to cum back for Linkin Pk on Tuesday. Gonna settle lotsa tutorial arrangement. A whole new semester waiting for me and i wanna do well. This sem is no more slacking. Betta werk hard for As,BITCH!
Sunday, June 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment