Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Went to the expo yesterday to meet Naz and Ismail. Closed the deal for deejay. I was kinda disappointed a bit that i had to open my mouth to request for certain songs. It will be wonderful rite if the husband request it and admit that he sang the song always on the bike or my wife sang this song loudly thru our journey around sg bila she feeling Amy Search. Its a curse i guess to marry a Malay man. They dont like exposing affections publicly...or perhaps only my husband and sum of my fren's husband like dat. But of cos deep inside my brain and heart, i knoe that my husband love me very much as he express it like the most romantic romeo when we are alone.

We bought ayats for our new house. I just love khats...i am thinking about Shark's bro khats too. I wonder if he would be honoured if i want his art work in our first house. Bought trays and it should stop there. Its safely in my cupboard. I have not shown my trays to anyone but i had imagine myself serving my friends drinks w those trays. Our second hand papasan chair is serving Naz's family well despite its only temporary. I am glad they love it and use it. Naz even volunteered to wash the covers. Aaaargh...i cant waitlah to welcome our house. I feel like a little girl again drawing her toy house and imagining the family she gonna have. It doesnt matter that its a three room flat but i am proud and happy w the lil advance in our lives. On the other hand, of cos savings terhakis.

Exams. exams...i have karangan scripts to finish marking today.

No comments: