Saturday, April 21, 2007


They are married. That is the news dat welcome me this morning online. I am not so much of a big fan but Abishek looks very berempahlah. Like a Singh too and I suddenly had a horrid visual of these Bollywoodians doing it. Check out the wedding pics. Shark had to say sumting while we were waiting for Harley lady at Tampines. Groovy gravy. Anyway, kesian Salman Khan but now, i think he can begin abusing himself more.

Yesterday, despite of being very tired after tuition, Shaiful and i went to Simpang to hang out w Sharkiko. Its nice meeting her and listening to her updates on work. Kesianlah but she is too tufflah to be sympathize totally. I am sure dat wadeva shitty shits happened at work wont eradicate her main nawaitu for teaching. Penatlah and pretty confusing with juggling wat u believe in and meeting up w others expectations. Trust me, i have to put up w certain futility at work...perhaps as much as how others had to put up with mine too but guess, it made me hold on too for a few reason. Firstly cos of the pay and stability. Maybe its a question of integrity but i cant deny the fact dat 'my stubborn at times i wanna strangle' students suddenly disappear a while as i check my pac@gov. I do wonder about other jobs...maybe gonna be more fun but when i think back again, at least in school, i get along better with my students than my colleagues. Thus if i work not in school, i think i will just be in my own cocoon. A student asked me yesterday about who am i close to at work and i failed her by saying most of my frens are actually not my colleagues. They are basically ppl i knoe for years like since secondary school days or ppl i have stayed together. Kinda like told her that i dont get along well w most ppl not only in school but outside too. So she told me that she was punished due to her heroic act of climbing the school gate. Why heroic? To buy a pad for a desperate friend since everyone seem helpless. Kesianlah dia but i admire her. I would have done the same too.

I had been complaining abt a lot of things. A lump of the great frustrations is about FAST FOOD!!! Does anyone notice how pathetic the Meltz is ( felt delusional and cheated by the ad) and wats happening to medium size? I thot i left KL and it hurt a bit but frankly, i dont need unsatisying KL fast food sizes!!! They are lucky ah i am not rich.

No comments: