Monday, April 23, 2007

Is age the only determinant as the elderly? Hmm or is puberty considered one too. Ok, i have an embrassing declaration. My sis has alwyas been the dependable or prefered to be depended on instead of me. Reason mainly despite of me w the mortar cap or smarter one plus having the most responsible job, i am always seen as the most unreliable person in the family. Thats fine tho it hurts but wat to do, i am dat kinda person. So i am thinking more like why shud my sis deserve the 'kakakhood' more than me and why she always desperate to take charge and feel involved? She is a pisces... but nothing hurts morelah that she actually get mensus earlier than me. She got it when she was 9 and me 11 since i am two years her senior. I only got mine when i was 12lah and itu pun like a few days before entering secondary. So embarassing kan!!! Oklah so the second girl in the family deserve the crown more than me and i shud be fine with that.

Today at school, i was disturbing and teasing my 2T dat they found me ridiculous. But damn, they cheated me thru a class conspiracy. I had to scream at them asking them to come back to class when i realised they were being dismissed 15 mins earlier. They laughed at me ...GOD!!! I wish i can slap themlah. Naughty brats dats adorable. I will take their pics one day and pasted it here...especially Ahmad Zahier with his bunny smile and Amirrul yang menyakitkan hati aku. I feel like a mother with 13 boys and 1 good girl. They all get jealoused when i praised the sweet Suryani.

K...Tomorrow ngan diorang lagi!!!

No comments: