
Other than Britney, they are a bunch of boys that i am now embarassed to proclaim my fanship. Not as a big FAN as Zareena tho but i was a good friend enuff to accompany her chase them at the airport along w other crazy girls in their 15. Was it when i was 15 or 16 that they came to sg? I remembered all my girl friends adoring them. Zareena likes Gary Barlow, Naz and Yani adore Mark Owen, Erwein...i cant remember who she likes but maybe Howard Donald, Wati and me find Jason Orange like our dream romance novel Prince Charming and Walizah...she never like anyone (not dat typical jiwang minah like us tho she sooo look like one). I can imagine if i am still frens w Zareena, both of us would be giggling in her car talking about our silly teen life with Gary singing at the background. Btw, only later part dat i began to notice the cheeky Robbie with the 90s' trademark hair style. I caught the video clip "If u tasted love" and 'shine' and its very embarassingly kentallah. Manic Street Preacher's fans would have tear my heart out knowing how geeky giggly girl i can be at times.
Anyway...i like this black london singer...Simon w..sumting. Sheesh, he looks and sould like a singer from this band but i cant remember both names. I wish somebody can help me cos i really love his voice apart from the face.
I have to get ready soon cos i promise Nora to be at Simei by noon. Need to shave and pack my stuff. Tho not going to overnight but i sure need to prepare stuff. Hopefully, i wont get a terrible migraine like yesterday and Shaiful is fine w/o his fever. I hate getting sick during holiday. Its soo wasted so good health for these 3 days or best til after CA.
2 comments:
I was 13 when they came to Singapore, so you were 17. Take That rules!
Man, I love Jason Orange!
i adore mark owen ker?? hhhmm... ntah eh.. hahaha.... i also forget seh... hehehe...
they were here masa kita 16 tak salah. i went to the concert, sbb zareena paksa... she ajak temankan.. padahal, aku minat gitu2 jer...
hehehe..
Post a Comment