

Catch two movies today after work. It was a hard day at work with IPP and Fire drill. My Total Defence Sms Trivia also ended today. Tomorrow Chinese New Year Celebration. I kinda miss my 2T since it had been a week not entertaining their nonsense. I cant wait for Friday to come. After movies, chilled out w hubby at the same old spot. Talk and talk. I kinda feel like getting hold of the Ghost Rider comic. I miss reading comics. It was a huge primary school phase with Asterix, Archie and a bit of Spiderman plus X-men. I had seen Ghost Rider before but never really got hold of it since my greatest obsession was Asterix and Obelix. Archie...dats cause my foster bro reading it. Shaiful, he was a comic freak. Spawn was his favourite. Ghost Rider was least cos he didnt find fiery skull with chain very interesting. The movie...pretty simple but i like the mystical side of it. Epic Movie...nothing beats Scarry Movie tho i cant wait for the next episode of Pirates of the Carribean. Glad Johnny Depp didnt get the fiery skull role cos its gonna be very complex and confusing. He already has an identity as Jack Sparrow so playing Johnny Blaze gonna be very confusing. Kudos to Nicholas Cage.
No comments:
Post a Comment