Its HECTIC!!!
I feel like i lost part of myself due to work.
My free-easy self and the ability to find time to enjoy myself.
Work has deprived me of time for myself. Sis wedding too invaded my space but of cos that is bad to be seen as a prob. Anyway, she did a good job in decorating the room. Lawalah, nampak expensive...just like her. I wish i can snap the pic and put it up here now. But of cause, i dont even have the time to click and what more to breathe. Yesterday, i felt like crying all the way in the train to Woodlands. Shaiful understood me but disagree to side w my crankiness. The sight of him being happy and enjoying himself pisses me off cos i am envious of happiness and relaxation very much NOW. Looking at the Sec 1s compo...aggravate my headache and suffocation thus wondering why cant they make proper sentence without silly mistake. Why their 'kan' and 'lah' separated from their Kata Dasar. Why? So many whys that i dehydrate myself concentrating on the prob. Its period too that put me in this emotional turmoil. I want to breathelah and stop breathing near me or under me (suddenly it sound so wrong) cos its just not giving me enough oxygen to the brain. I want to be a happy sister to the bride tho she can be quite a corky ass and i cant stand her TIGER Wood plus her kum kum. Wats this? I am making things worstlah. Sumbody pls put a bullet thru my head cos my body and mind screaming for rest.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment