
I had to go to Post Office to get my package because mum did not recognize the name on the package when it arrived. I used my online persona to receive the package. Why? Somehow it makes me feel safe and i like my online persona name. So i received the package and tho i like it but i wonder if i am paying for the original stuff. Can e-bay be trusted for that? I mean i knoe that my 10 bucks Star Wars Monopoly is sold at 20 bucks by a seller. Thus, how credible
and worth the value online shopping can be?
I really hope there is a way that i can prove the authenticity of my bag.
School has been okay or pretty good as per normal. I completed powerpoints and powerpoints of grammatical lessons. It helps the kid understand clearer since doodling on the board makes them realize how all over the place their cikgu's thoughts can be. My poor Sec 2T had to walk and sit on the staircase or anywhere when they went out of control. They complaint that i treat them like a kindergarten kid but i said how can i treat them like adults when they dont act like one. But after that, they are fine cos they are always very participative during lessons especially when i have something engaging or interesting for them. I am slowly beginning to like them. Its like teaching my 4T tho 4T were more disciplined. I miss my 4T. They made me laugh, sad and angry at times but i love them a lot and its because of the emotional drainage that actually made me emotionally attach to them. I do miss too the kecoh part of 2NA (2006) tho i have Amin. Frankly, i so much prefer Hakim in my class but i lose him to Fendi. Like it or not, i am just a typical human to have preferences. I cannot be balance always but i know that a lil bit to the left and a little bit to the side will give an equilibrium eventually. Had a talk with a teacher. He asked if its being racist to do extra for own society. Frankly, i really dont think so cos need to help and work more for our own race because if no one does, then who will. However the problem will always be that my own race are not bothered to be a better one in the future or even far-sighted. Thus, how can we help people who dont want to help themselves?
Lifting myself off school, many times, made me a more happy and less of a thinker. So weekends are really a breather. We going to spend this Saturday visit Shaiful's fren new born. I do wonder too if Surimah dah bersalin atau belum. Then, its about time to use the Kinara voucher after we do our banking. Hopefully, school will be openlah cos i left my camera there.
No comments:
Post a Comment