Saturday, December 23, 2006



We watched 'Night at the Museum' last evening. Ben Stiller, he is good and thats the reason why he cant wait to watch it. I got myself a dress and he got me a top. We saved money again and i am beginning to like the squirrel way of life. I would like stare w pride at my savings book even tho the deposit is kinda small. Its gonna be for the house that we dont knoe when can we get it.

We bumped onto Elaine. The lil girl dat brought good luck to us. It was on Weds while we were walking along the interchange to pay my cable bill dat we got stopped by this girl who begged us to let her earn some commission just by doing a survey. We did and we scratched the lil cards...i earned myself a Kinara voucher worth $50 and he won himself an accomodation for 4 at any one of the destinations: USA Disney, Gold Coast, Austria, Bangkok/Phuket/ Pattaya, Bali, Genting/ Trengganu. Either one and the stay for all are about 7-8 days while for Thailand, its only for 3-4 days. It would have been really wonderful if Paris or Rome in the destinations. So we bought for Elaine a lil gift fr Famous Amos and wish that she will be a successful girl in life later with her good heart. I shud snap her pic. She is fr Serangoon Secondary and only 15.

It was a good day til both of us cried on bed. He was having his low self-esteem self again and i had to push it by being a bit insensitive. I mean i didnt really knoe dat it was all about that not until he cried and said about how small and unworthy he felt. I just broke down louder than him. But of cos, i calm down faster than him while he kept on tearing n really feel sad. He said i am a naughty wife =(. I love my husband and i have never seen fat as an issue to me unless he is not happy with his size. I think its not an issue to anyone unless the person him/herself think its an issue. I love him a lot and i really hope dat he sees dat my attraction on him is beyond his look cos i wont want to marry sumone's look. Its the heart, i am marrying and he has the biggest heart than i do. Frankly, i dont think i can find anyone like him if i eva lose him...i rather die first than letting him go first. But again i get confused cos the last thing i wanna do is hurt him and see him at his most hurt state. I dont think he will be less hurt seeing me go first. I hope God cabut nyawa kita bersama cos its gonna be painful for either of us to go first.

No comments: