Just got back fr Vivo and Tekka.
Shakirah bought a gorgeous teardrop punjabi suitlah. I think its perfect for her and absolutely gorgeous. I got the travel pot n kettle fr Vivo. Quite cheap and thanks to Mak Reza for giving a good travelling tip. Hopefully, its possible to visit Paris n Rome. Hopefully too, i will get a good condition shop house at not more than 195k. I knoe dats too much for a 3 rm flat but i have no choice since i choose to stay near my parents n workpl. Ppl probably dont get it w my obsession on shop house and i learnt dat as much as ppl may not get me, hmmm its also very much dat i dont get ppl so SHUT THE FARK UP (to me).
Oh yeah while we were eating at Fig & Olive, if i hear it wrongly...do correct me. I thot i heard Shark maybe attempt to pacify Naz about marriage by saying dat its no big deal. Correct my ears if i heard it wrong, Shark. I guess its not really a big deal since many ppl get divorce too but sincerely deep in my heart, i really think marriage is a big deal to me. I wanna get married most cos i want this relationship to be blessed by Allah and my family protected fr God's wrath. Hehe...oh yeah, the credit card is a big deal to me n i am sorry dat i am such a show off. Big deal cos i really think that i will never own it when i was 15. Its a sense of achievement to me (very materially) and its definitely not to most ppl. It makes me proud of myself and i am dat lowlah to be exact to seek lil self-esteem boosting fr one of the famous 6cs.
Dont b affected cos its just a self reflection on my part. In all, i am trying to tell myself to keep thinking negatively of the bloc and his marriage w my sis. Why? Wat we see doesnt mean will be the same in the future. Talking about mine, i may be ok w Shaiful now but who knoes abt the future.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment