Friday, December 29, 2006

I have another pimple growing on my left chin and i realized that they took away my class, thus i have no malay classroom next year. Wat more can happen to me who is infected by the lemony snickett syndrome?

I have never really feel so misfortuned and frustrated. Maybe, i am making a big deal and i will be the most envious to see a happy lady with 3 huge pimples forming a bermuda triangle on her face. Wat to do? No malay class! Not that i am angry cos the class is used to accomodate the sec 4e3 students but i am kinda worried for my students. I dont mind moving aroundlah if i dont have a staple place. I just need a classroom that can at least accomodate 30 students, play ppt, whiteboards, good condition tables and chairs. Why do they always forget me lah...dahlah my gambar pun tak dimasukkan dalam organization chart. I know i move around unnoticed but i do exist tho i just dont know how to hang around with other teachers.

Oh btw, nolah...the greatest misfortuned was when i lose my sanity and faith. So in a way, i shudnt be bothered much by these pimples cos God give and God take too.

I had been reading a lil back on history. Its Mussolini at wikipedia. He is quite a nightmare as a student especially the part when he poked his classmate's eyes with a pen. Its like the biography really painted him as a devil since he wasnt baptised immediately after birth. The mum was a teacher and the dad, seems like a rebellious blacksmith. He is quite good looking tho with the most strong and manly jaw. I probably would love to be a History teacher other than a Malay teacher. I remembered i once wanted to be an archeologist or work in the museum when i was in primary school. One of my dreams but of cos, my dad said what to dig and find in Sg. He wasnt that educated and i knew now that he was just being very practical when he wants me to be a teacher or a lawyer. Ok, Lawyer is really making me giggly.

Its Hari Raya Haji on Sunday. I would love to help my aunt cook since my parents are back in Sukabumi for Lebaran. She will be cooking Briyani Darat Batu Pahat. I hope she allows me to cook the chicken cos i want Shaiful to have a taste of my cooking. We going to go to his grandma's house before going to my grandma's house. Maybe, i will go to Kak Ina's house too if she is available. Ajak Roz n Noralah sekali agaknya. I miss hanging out with them.

No comments: