Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A happy thing happened today in Fendi's life. He has a 3.4kg baby boy to add to his Motley Crue. Congrats to him but i cant fake it by saying i am so happy for him.
A few things happened and i am not feeling as happy as the time i get the news. As soon as i received the sms, i had to rush to Deyi Sec instead of my orientation session w fav Kim at Teacher's network. Dat already made me unhappy cos i really need to know on how to handle students plus Kim promised to answer my question on handling kids who are abandoned by their parents. I really love the orientationlah altho its tardy late but its damn valuable n realistic gaining experiential knowledge fr a teacher who had been teaching n handling juvenile cases for 31 yrs. She is very old and said she had no prob handling those rascals but her greatest prob that made her resigned eventually was cos of conflicting values in policies. I am aware we all do that...we stopped when we cant adapt anymore to diff values. She said she stopped handling juvenile cases too cos it gets so depressing. I miss herlah. I knoe it wouldnt made me so sad if i attended the session.

The ERP workshop...blah blah blah all about ways of starting the programme and follow ups. I have boring group too and within the Malays, can see tau of how we all think dat our way is the best way n how better we are than others. One teacher reminds me of this indon lady at the warunglah. I dont like being in that crowd cos i really dont knoe how to bring myself tog with them. It seems easier mingling w non-cikgus. Its a how to implement reading prog in school but almost half an hour gone talking about the terminology used. Negativelah the air n dats when, i just wanna be irresponsible to my own race and run to Grange rd.

Adding to that, Shaiful said i always want things to be my way and i am inconsiderate towards him. It really helps a lot to make me feel any better. I am not saying wat he says are untrue. I must learn to be more self-sacrificed to him. I just want to shut myself off the world. If tomorrow morning i dont feel any better, i am just gonna shut him off for a while too. He gets to rest and i get to recuperate. Good thing too is that i get to be more independent thus self-sarificed.

No comments: