I had been farting loudly like nobody's business. It stink real badly too.
Feels good and i dont knoe why i am including this here. Maybe, to have a mukadimah of my surrounding and my health state rite now. Farting is good and at least, i am detoxifying.
A batch came yesterday and i was kinda upset that my camera still kelabu asap. So pretty and so kakak-kakak, u knoe typical minah-minah co-ed school. I also nak feeling kakak-kakak dulu bila jalan raya. So Liyana, Niza, Nisa, Marissa (sec 3NAs) and Rosziana Bibi (Sec 1E) came with two other boys fr ITE. One of them is Marissa bf and the other, tak tahulah mata air siapa. Luckily my mum entertained and sambut them first while i had to rush for a while to school to meet a student parent. They waited for me and we chatted about a few things. Bibi said she loves me a lot before they all left. Its sincere and i was shocked tho kinda awkward w the public display of affection. I am glad that she knoes i love her too.
Another batch was suppose to come but i was teaching tuition to Syahindah. So they apologized that they will come another day cos its getting late and they suppose to be home by 10 pm. I was so lucky cos dulu kita satu gang balik kul 12 malam after jalan raya and our parents understood. Thus, i spent the remaining day talking to Romeo n Hanan. Romeo said, " Thank You!" for 5 times cos he finally passed his Malay. He didnt know how possible it can be and i told him dats cos he took the initiative to learn his peribahasa and bina ayat. I am gladlah but of cos, next yr i will be exhausted again by them with their hyper active self. However, i think all is worth if they manage to pass my subject and other 4 subjects. Hanan, she very minah deep thoughtlah n falsafah. I dont teach her but i was forced to talk to her cos this Romeo included her in my msn windowlah. Awkward but lepas to oraitelah...interesting pulak.
Shaiful later meet me before going to her ex's hse to pass kad jemputan. We chatted at the playground. I wanna take pic at the playgroundlah for memory sake. Dats like our lepak and chillin out pl thru our courtship and dates.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment