It had been busy and its gonna be a very very busy week.
I was kinda drained out by work but today's tea session kinda help a bit.
Opening up, shorten the bridge btw u and the kids for rapport.
Thats the hardest thing to do for me. Anyway, will they really listen and learn from it.
How can i teach them about life when lessons on life are majorly on experiencing it.
Frankly, life taught me a lot of things. Schools, i can only remember much about my friends and yup a few teachers. Miss Kwok was a sincere, good hearted tho fierce soul. I remembered how she became a mediator to our class in Sec 2. The girls and boys had a terrible fight for days but she united us. She listened to both stories and asked us if its all worth it to close friendship over a small matter. I dont really remember much but i remembered that we eventually got together. I like her. How she scolded us when we laughed at our friend who had phobia of being raped. Miss Kwok shared with us her story and i wonder if she is married now. Did i lose respect or did we all lose respect on her when she opened up, i dont think so. I dont knoe if i am ready for it. Anyway, the hols make the kids hyper again especially my sec 2N. Sum of them are so confident just cos they tasted a pass in Malay. Had to call sum of them 'himbos'. But good looking guys who are not only lazy but very very dumb, turn me off. Their disinterest in studies makes them a real numbskull and its so frustrating cos i knoe they are way smarter than -1. Anyway, its repayment tho not really full-loaded cos the girls are always fine. I wasnt an easy student. Oh yeah, my noticeboard had been mutilated and its not my kids. I quit being angry and just pick it up. The kids were angry tho that i am not angry but i told them that i cannot accuse people without any solid proof. Yeah, could be some gangster chinkies but could also not b them. Told them that these are papers to display their good work but these papers only part of the great work that they can produce and in life, there are always people who wanna wreck u up but shudnt let that affect u cos then u will b wrecking urself. Do they get me, they are quiet and i am not sure if they did. However, one nodded and agree...the very naughty one.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment